Business Defense Lawyer
Qualified Business Defense
Kenney Legal Defense provides business defense services to small businesses throughout Southern California. With offices conveniently located in Orange County and San Diego, Kenney Legal Defense offers the most cost-effective and reliable option—one that allows the owner to continue focusing on the day-to-day operations of the business so their business continues to grow while someone else handles the legal aspect. Kenney Legal Defense is precisely that kind of resource for small businesses in need for business defense services; we will use every resource provided by the Law to protect our client, your company. We are committed to offering the most cost-effective option to businesses throughout Southern California while being efficient enough to allow you to focus on what matters most to your business. We have over 25 years of experience and cover the following business defense matters:
- Contract Disputes: If you find yourself in the situation where you have signed a contract on a business venture or with another individual or company and now things have gone south. You may need an attorney who can help you through the process of figuring out what you are liable for and what is not your liability. Contracts can be complicated and having someone who is able to deconstruct them and make it simple to understand is often necessary—Kenney Legal Defense can be that asset for you or your company.
- Construction Defects: Accidents sometimes are outside the control of even the best construction company. Kenney Legal Defense Corporation is in a position to defend small, medium and big contractors of all types focused on construction. We can defend general contractors and their subcontractors on commercial and residential projects. A claim of defective or deficient construction from tenants can lead to a lawsuit being filed against the company in relation to matters that may not always be in the company’s control. We are able to handle multiple claims from a single building or several different buildings as well as singular claims arising from one building.
- Premises Liability: Kenney Legal Defense is able to defend both landlords as well as small and large business owners who may be facing lawsuits due to injuries sustained on their properties. We are able to defend those business owners who are facing lawsuits relating to accidents on construction worksites, slip and falls in restaurants and cafes, food poisoning, fires and even poor highway and/or roadway design in the community.
- Insurance Defense: In instances where one individual or multiple individuals sue companies over minor incidents or even major ones it is pertinent to find an attorney who is able to best defend you. Kenney Legal Defense Corporation will be there to defend you in the case that you or your insurance company are facing a lawsuit in relation to defamation, accidents involving passenger vehicles, homeowner claims and other such matters.
- Employment Matters: Unfortunately, part of doing business is dealing with problem employees. At some point during the life of a small business, it is probable that a disgruntled employee will go after your business for labor related violations, whether they are true or not. We proudly represent small businesses who are under attack by disgruntled employees and try to resolve the situation before any case is filed in court.
Contact Kenney Legal Defense today by calling (855) 505-5588 or contact us online so that we can help you address any concerns or questions you may have relating to a lawsuit you or your company are facing.